- This event has passed.
LBD Knowledge & Support Summit
May 3 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Do you or a family member live with Lewy body dementia?
Ready to learn more and connect with others who share your experience?
Join us for the Lewy Body Dementia Knowledge & Support Summit – a free
virtual event on May 3, 2021!
Coast to Coast Connections
This year, the virtual format allows us to expand our reach and include people from coast to coast! The event is presented by Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN and Jacksonville, FL) and co-sponsored by the University of Washington Memory and Brain Wellness Center (Seattle, WA).
Featuring speakers from across the nation, the event aims to provide valuable information, share useful resources, and spread messages of hope. The program
- Reflections: LBD perspectives
- Showcase of LBD resources
- Review of key services offered by the Lewy Body Dementia Association
- You Asked, Leading Experts Answer! A panel discussion with LBD experts from the Mayo Clinic and the University of Washington
- Reflections on staying connected during COVID
- Caring Conversations – a facilitated small group time to interact, connect and share.
Special Video Access
New this year, you’ll have access to informational videos to view at your leisure after the event. Learn the basics of LBD, communication strategies, and more.
Sunday, May 3, 2021
12-3pm ET / 9-12pm PT
How to Register
Please register online for this free event by clicking the link below:
Click “Register Now”; you will be asked to sign in to Mayo Connect OR register for an account
Once signed into Connect, you will be directed to the registration page and can register for the event.
For more information, contact Jodi Melius, RN Study Coordinator, Mayo Clinic: email@example.com (preferred)