LBDA is committed to engaging research stakeholders across all sectors. In 2019 LBDA formed an Industry Advisory Council (IAC) to convene leaders in the LBD academic medical/scientific community, federal agencies and biotech companies with the aim of advancing the study of diagnostic tools and potential treatment s for LBD.
Benefits of Membership
Corporate membership in LBDA’s Industry Advisory Council is fee-based and available at 3 levels. Members receive recognition to LBDA’s Scientific Advisory Council, the LBDA Research Centers of Excellence (RCOE) network and the LBD community. The benefits for corporate membership may include:
- Invitation to IAC meetings.
- Consult meetings with key scientific advisors.
- Opportunities to present data to LBD researchers and clinicians.
- Access to RCOE site capabilities data.
- Discount on fee for service projects.
- Acknowledgement on LBDA’s website.
If you are interested in learning more about the Industry Advisory Council, please contact Angela Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current IAC Members: