View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Wierd newish symptom 

Post Wierd newish symptom
I am pretty much beyond the need to report every new symptom to the doctor but some of the LBD symptoms frankly amaze me, and in a way worries me with its very unpredictability.

A little while ago I noticed that if I were playing some video game on the PS4 I could do it all day long without balance issues. I noticed however that if I tried it standing up (and being mentally totally absorbed in the game) I would quickly find myself falling or grabbing anything within reach, like my sense of balance had temporarily vanished. Strange but at that time merely an oddity.

Because of recent events today I am a worse fog than I have been in a long time. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it but a trip to the kitchen to make sandwiches for me and the boys felt like I was trying to make those sandwiches in a boat at sea in a storm. Every time I tried to concentrate hard on getting the bread out, separating the cheese slices, whatever I found myself needing to grab the counter top or I know I would have fallen. I would close my eyes while hugging something solid like the sink, wait a moment and the vertigo would pass. I could then continue the sandwich making process but only for a second because the vertigo came right back. lather, rinse repeat.

Has this happened to you or a loved one?

Attachment:
File comment: Me today
dizzy.png
dizzy.png [ 108.29 KiB | Viewed 2230 times ]

Sat May 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Post Re: Wierd newish symptom
I've not heard of this one before.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:57 pm

yes, I get vertigo occasionally even when sitting or laying down. One time it lasted for a day.

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:43 pm

This symptom seems more like blood pressure problems...when your blood pressure goes to low you get dizzy.
LBD is known for affecting and lowering blood pressure.

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:11 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]