View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:35 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Member Whose Name Says it All 

Post New Member Whose Name Says it All
My 64 year old husband was diagnosed (luckily very early in the disease) 13 years ago with Parkinson's and then in December 2011 with LBD. He falls all the time and it is a miracle that he has only had stitches in his head once. He has had delusions once in a while and when they became really difficult, the doctor diagnosed Seroquel about six months ago. It seemed to really help him; however, for the past four days, he has been delusional and I've had to pull him out of his chair and try to get him up off the floor. I know this is the nature of the disease but I am so tired. Any advice would be welcome.

Thu May 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Post Re: New Member Whose Name Says it All
I just joined this forum.I can feel for you.I am going out of my mind.My husband age 76 was diagnosed with Parkinsons a few years ago but now they think it is Lewy body disease with Parkinson's symptoms.He is getting worse each day.I tried posting here but it would not let me.I could only reply to a post.I saw crazylady and that is how I feel right now.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:03 am

dimaza wrote:
I just joined this forum.I can feel for you.I am going out of my mind.My husband age 76 was diagnosed with Parkinsons a few years ago but now they think it is Lewy body disease with Parkinson's symptoms.He is getting worse each day.I tried posting here but it would not let me.I could only reply to a post.I saw crazylady and that is how I feel right now.

I'm pretty sure most of us feel that way a lot of the time. My husband had an extreme drop in his blood pressure that put him in the hospital. He's now in rehab and I don't think he'll be coming back home. I think he'll need long term care. I feel so guilty but at the same time relieved. Good luck to you.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:46 am

I am so sorry for your husband.He is so young.I am sure it is very hard.I know that is coming and I dread it but it is so hard now.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]