View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Post New member
I have just found this forum! I am 64, female, and have been diagnosed with lbd for about one year. I struggle with rbd and very low blood pressure. Any suggestions for help with these?

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Post Re: New member
Greetings Kathy; I guess welcome to the forum. ATM it seems like its just two of us but have it on good authority it should pick up soon, if for no other reason than the LBD part of Healtheo360s site is being shut down and there will be a lot of orphaned LBD folk looking for a place to go and share. I am a 50-siomething year old disabled/retired software engineer with LBD, diagnosed last year but had the symptoms for a few years now. I don't have the issues you do, mine are mostly cognitive with touches of the Parkinsons resting limb apraxia.

Peace,
Jeff

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:39 am

Hi,

I am a new member.
I am 55 years young & was diagnosed with LBD 2014.
I had to resign my position at work after 16 years.
My father also had LBD.
I have chosen not to take medication as my system is very sensitive.
I have been using Essential Oils & a Mediteranian Diet the last year and I
have seen a remarkable slowdown of the disease.
I am Able to drive again & no longer using a walker.
Looking forward to meeting new friends with LBD & also caregivers.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:39 am

Hi my name is Nancy and my husband has shown some symptoms of LBD and has not been formally diagnosed. I would like to get more details of this. He has a lumbar puncture scheduled in late April to rule out other things. He is only 55 years old and I am very concerned with progression if in fact he is diagnosed. He has had some episodes at night with his dreams and some cognitive changes in past 6 months-1 year. The results take 3 months and I'm just not sure what we should be doing in the meantime with lifestyle changes. Exercise and eating better and added some supplements. What else can anyone recommend? His business is a very stressful and that is my biggest concern.
Thank you for your help!

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:16 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]