View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Forum rules

LBDA reserves the right to edit and/or delete posts deemed inappropriate for these forums. We may remove content from your post if we believe it violates our guidelines or inhibits other member’s ability to use our forums to obtain information and support. LBDA does not accept posts promoting for-profit activities or not-for profit solicitations of any kind.
In order to participate in the LBDA Message Boards you will be required to register and will be given access to Post and Reply to information there. Please be advised that all your comments and posts are available to be viewed by the public.
The Message Boards are monitored and moderated by volunteers and staff. If you discover inappropriate content, please flag it (icon within post). You may also send an email to forums@lbda.org to report inappropriate content.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Question regarding an introduction memo 

Post Question regarding an introduction memo
My wife of 41 years was diagnosed with LBD in October of this year. I have maintained a journal of events recently and created a time-line of the past 4 years (the approximate time of the first significant cognitive event ) to try to discover and illustrate the signs and symptoms which culminated in the recent diagnosis. I would like to submit an introductory piece, but I am concerned that it would be quite a long and detailed submission and maybe not appropriate to this forum. Please suggest what you think would be best for the community...an outline or brief synopsis, or a detailed submission. Thank You...MKECU

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:18 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]