View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:23 am

Forum rules

LBDA reserves the right to edit and/or delete posts deemed inappropriate for these forums. We may remove content from your post if we believe it violates our guidelines or inhibits other member’s ability to use our forums to obtain information and support. LBDA does not accept posts promoting for-profit activities or not-for profit solicitations of any kind.
In order to participate in the LBDA Message Boards you will be required to register and will be given access to Post and Reply to information there. Please be advised that all your comments and posts are available to be viewed by the public.
The Message Boards are monitored and moderated by volunteers and staff. If you discover inappropriate content, please flag it (icon within post). You may also send an email to forums@lbda.org to report inappropriate content.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 My Mom complains of a heavy head 

Post My Mom complains of a heavy head
Has anyone experienced a heavy head type sympton with LBD.
My Mom complains that her head feels heavy...not a sharp pain, just a dull pain that doesnt go away. A type of pressure.
Mainly originating at the top of her head and above her eyebrows not in the back of her head as much.
She says she could function well still if she didn't have this heavy head.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]