View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 medication 

Post medication
Don't know how to do this. Have been searching for answers and realize need to ask my particular questions. First, has anyone had a problem with flomax?

Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:24 pm

Someone did post to the forum this summer that flomax was among some incontinence medications that were not good for LBD. Another post indicated that flomax did NOT appear to be anticholinergic, so maybe it's okay.

One thing I've learned on this forum regarding medications for persons with LBD ... there can be a huge difference in how one person responds to a specific medication vs. another person. Only you will be able to tell if your LO is having a negative reaction to a specific med. If that's the case, TRUST YOUR GUT!!!

Also, up at the top of this page among all the little icons is one for "SEARCH." You can click on that, and then enter any word or phrase you are looking for and you'll get a list of every post where that word or phrase appeared. Type in "flomax" and you'll see the two posts to which I referred.

Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:11 pm

Thanks, did the search after I asked the question and found those two posts. The problems are, we don't yet have a diagnosis for LBD, just indications; more than one medication was changed at a time, spouse scheduled for hip replacement surgery 11-12, spouse hasdeclined rapidly in a week, I'm panicked.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]