View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Do you get attacked by your closet? 

Post Do you get attacked by your closet?
Pre-LBD this never happened to me but one thing that keeps happening to me over and over is an off-shoot of the classic "being startled" symptom of LBD, and thats when I go to almost any cupboard, closet or whatever, I see what I want in back a little ways, I reach to take it but my EFD or something doesn't let me "see" all the stuff in front of it, so when I just try to yank back the item I wanted, I end up dragging a shelf full of stuff down on top of me and the instant THAT happens my EFD panics (I yelp pretty reliably) because where I can only focus on one thing at a time, I suddenly have 2-3 items falling at me I didn't expect. Then I try instinctively to catch/prevent those things from falling and cause 5-6 MORE things to start falling, eventually overwhelming me. The may sound funny to others but its only funny when its not your ass thats getting kicked by it.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]