View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Mom has LBD & have started company to donate profit to LBDA 

Post Mom has LBD & have started company to donate profit to LBDA
Hello. This is my first time posting here. My mom has had L BD for about five years. It has been so hard on our family. My dad is still in denial and is trying to care for her. She lives in a hallucinatory world most of the time with moments of lucidity. It's so hard to watch a woman you have looked up to your whole life turn into someone you don't know. It makes you feel completely helpless. As a result, I have started an all natural soy candle company and am donating proceeds from each sale to the LBDA on behalf of my mother to fund research to help find a cure. Our store is http://www.etsy.com/shop/FarmhouseCandleCo. Our hope is to spread the word about LBD to as many people as we can and raise a lot of money to donate from the sale of our candles.

My heart goes out to each and everyone of you on this board. I know how you feel.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]