View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:04 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Gma Boat 

Post Gma Boat
I'm not sure if I am supposed to post biographical data here. This site is very confusing. Anyhow my husband has LBD and we've been struggling for 2 years against the Lewy Monster (as we have come to call it). I have found some useful tops on this site and hope to continue. Thanks.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Post Re: Gma Boat
Gma, please do not let the topics frighten you from writing what is on your mind or any questions you may have. Some one will steer you in a direction for you to receive the best writing buddy for any particular subject. Even if it seems out of place, I have never seen any entry punished for the offense. Seriously, just write what is on your mind or what you need help with and you will find this a very friendly place to be in a world where you cannot discuss Lewy Body without having someone look at you like, "What are you talking about". Everyone here knows what you are talking about and have been where you are now. So even if it is just to get something out of your system, say it and say it again. Dorthea

"See this lady she's 85 but she's nice", This is the way my husband, Mr B., introduced me in 2006 to the people only he knew. Death due to pneumonia. Lewy Body Dementia diagnosed post mortem at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Florida.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 am

Hi; Sorry you are in need to this forum. My husband has LBD also and has had memory loss since 2007. This is a very good forum and is so helpful. All the folks are so nice and will always treat you with respect. I know I am happy I found this forum. Anne

Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Welcome, GMA, so sorry for your need to be here. You'll find this to be a community of supportive people who have been there, done that or are going through what you are now. Please feel very welcomed to the group. Lynn

Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]