View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 I guess I am in the western region... 

Post I guess I am in the western region...
Having lived in the actual "west" and now living in Las Vegas, it kinda feels like we should be in with AZ and such, we are actually much closer to them in geography and in accessibility. There is like this big mountain range between us and the rest of the "west", feels like another planet. Doesn't really matter though; one of the actually depressing things about LBD is the absolute lack of people who know they have it. That may sound strange but look at your local area; for something that is so prevalent, there is NO one else around to physically talk to. So it follows that if there were to be quicker and earlier diagnosis, we would have more people to talk to here, am I right? :lol:

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Post Re: I guess I am in the western region...
Just wondering if anyone has had their loved one prescribed both quetiapine and clonazepam? I am worried about giving him both of these>

Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Post Re: I guess I am in the western region...
alanswife wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has had their loved one prescribed both quetiapine and clonazepam? I am worried about giving him both of these>

Hi Alanswife, I would suggest reposting this in say the treatment area; this one is just to see who else is in the "western" region and so far, I am it. And I cant answer your question because I am not on the pharmaceuticals yet..

Peace
Jeff

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]