View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:14 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not 

Post Not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not
Firgured I would got ahead and ask here and if not the right place would be a place ot start and it would sned emto the right place to ask the questions. Does anyone know anything about the paranoia and what the docs call sundowners which I dont have the strength to argue with the docs about any more. The reason Im asking is for some reason no body is allowed to do anything in the home after a certain time of day,no conversations or anything. If we do we are up to something, stealing something, inviting extra people into the home, the list goes on. A good example is my 18 yr old daughter worked a late shift and her and I were outside giggling at some things at 1 AM and the next thing we knew the door was being locked and we we werent allowed inside. My darling husband let us back in. My daughter and I stayed up and she was helping me tidy up the kitchen and do somethings I hadnt gotten done during the day and whne I went out to get the dogs in the next thing I knew the door was being shut in my face. Yes I lost my temper a tad. I put my foot in the door and told my grandfather he shut and look the door and I would go ust a tiny bit nuts on him. He then just stood there and looked at me. As I suffer from MS standing for any length of time is difficult and he just stood there leaning angainst his walker staring at me like i was a crazy person not letting me in the door I admit I was very rude at that person and promplty ordered him out of the doorway. He threathened to get his gun and shoot me. TOld him to try. Yes the guns are all all put up. They are secure in a coded gun safe and he does not have the code to it. Is this kind of behavior normal. And sorry for rambling. I have a bad habit of it.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]