View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:07 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Phone Based Study 

Post Phone Based Study
The purpose of this study is to get input from those that have dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) and their caregivers on certain study questionnaires. These questionnaires are used in clinical trials to assess recent symptoms that may affect behavior of those living with the condition.

Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) can cause hallucinations and delusions in some individuals, but not others. Researchers are trying to learn about the experiences of both types of individuals who have been diagnoses with DLB and their caregivers. The purpose of the phone-based study is to get input on how well certain questionnaires can assess recent symptoms that affect behavior.
What is involved?
• The study will consist of two or three phone calls
• Each call will last 1 to 2 hours
• There is no medical treatment involved
• Participants will receive $100 ($50 each) for their time
If you're interested in participating in this phone study, click the link below:
https://www.lbda.org/Optum-SAPS?bblinkid=44821278&bbemailid=3530264&bbejrid=264998062

Mon May 15, 2017 8:35 am

Post Re: Phone Based Study
thank you for posting

Mon May 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Post Re: Phone Based Study
Family Services wrote:
The purpose of this study is to get input from those that have dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) and their caregivers on certain study questionnaires. These questionnaires are used in clinical trials to assess recent symptoms that may affect behavior of those living with the condition.

Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) can cause hallucinations and delusions in some individuals, but not others. Researchers are trying to learn about the experiences of both types of individuals who have been diagnoses with DLB and their caregivers. The purpose of the phone-based study is to get input on how well certain questionnaires can assess recent symptoms that affect behavior.
What is involved?
• The study will consist of two or three phone calls
• Each call will last 1 to 2 hours
• There is no medical treatment involved
• Participants will receive $100 ($50 each) for their time
If you're interested in participating in this phone study, click the link below:
https://www.lbda.org/Optum-SAPS?bblinkid=44821278&bbemailid=3530264&bbejrid=264998062

I am interested but expressive aphasia makes such approaches hard for me. I could happily answer 100 written questions before I will submit myself to answering 10 painful ones....

Tue May 16, 2017 8:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]