View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Negativity 

Post Negativity
I just want to take a minute to apologize for all my negativity lately. I have tried to remain as positive as I can. I've tried to cling to my faith that says that God won't always take away our suffering, but God will always see us through it. I believe that principle to my core. But it sometimes seems at odds with my experience. I know I am clinically depressed, and I feel as though that depression is worsening. I am also angry, and that anger is growing. I want to thank everyone for listening. I share things here that I don't really share anywhere else. It makes my family very uncomfortable when I start to rant.

Randy

Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

Randy, My mother always told us "don't questioin the ways of the Lord".
I have always tryed to live up to this, but, LBD makes it very hard to do so. I am human ( as you are) and our human weaknesses come through on our trials with this disease. I do question why this had to happen to my husband. He was always a good loving husband and father and grandfather. He was a hard worker and a christain man. Why this has happened to him is something I can't understand. But, then I remember what I have always been told--"there is a reason for everything". We may not live to understand the reason, but, in my heart I know there is a reason. We will understand some day. Maybe not in this world, but, the next.
Please know we all love you and understand your sorrow. I, too, share things on here I can't share with anyone else.
Blessings to you and all who share this journey with LBD.
maryangela

Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]