- This event has passed.
Picklin’ for a Cure
October 14 @ 8:00 am - October 16 @ 5:00 pm MST
Join us for the 2nd Annual “Picklin’ for a Cure”! This event aims to raise awareness and funds for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSDSA) and Lewy Body Dementia as well as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). This tournament will pay special tribute to Dr. T.K. Warfield who lost his battle with Lewy Body Dementia on 3/16/2022 and Tony Gomez who lost his battle with ALS on July 17, 2022.
- Minimum Age of Player: 12
- Player’s age as of: 12/31/22
- Early Registration Deadline (Registered by): 08/31/22
- Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): 10/01/22
- Membership required as of: 10/17/22
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned – MMP
- Early Registration – Deadline: 08/31/22 – $55.00
- Registration – $65.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online Registration ONLY. No paper forms.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
Click here to learn more about this event.
Click here to register for this event.