- This event has passed.
Lewy Body Dementia Knowledge & Support Summit
May 3, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Do you or a family member live with Lewy body dementia? Ready to learn more and connect with others who share your experience?
Join Mayo Clinic – an LBDA Research Center of Excellence – for the Lewy Body Dementia Knowledge & Support Summit – a free virtual event on May 3, 2021!
Featuring speakers from across the nation, the event aims to provide valuable information, share useful resources, and spread messages of hope.
The program will include:
• Reflections: LBD perspectives
• Showcase of LBD resources
• Review of key services offered by the Lewy Body Dementia Association
• You Asked, Leading Experts Answer! A panel discussion with LBD experts from the Mayo Clinic and the University of Washington
• Caring Conversations – a facilitated small group time to interact, connect and share.
• Reflections on staying connected during COVID
The Summit is a collaboration between Mayo Clinic ADRC LBDA RCOE Rochester and Jacksonville, as well as the University of Washington Memory and Brain Wellness Center.
Date: May 3, 2021
Location: Virtual (Online using Zoom)
Time: 9am – 12:00pm PT | 11am – 2:00pm CT | 12 – 3:00pm ET
Register here (after registration, you will be emailed a link)