Making Strides Toward LBD Awareness
When Adam King learned his mother-in-law was diagnosed with LBD, he felt he must do all he could in order to raise awareness … and support for LBDA.
Instead of creating his own special event for A Week To Remember, he will be participating in the 2010 Allan D. Morrison 5k Run/Walk, in support of his mother-in-law, Dianne, diagnosed with LBD. With the help of a First Giving online donation page, Adam is raising money for LBDA.
And you can too.
- Go to www.active.com.
- Find a race or activity in your area to participate.
- Sign Up.
- Go to www.firstgiving.org/lbda to start your donation page.
- Send an email to your friends and family to let them know of your latest endeavor and ask them to donate to your First Giving page, in support of LBDA.
- Ask them to send to their friends and family!
- Wear your purple on Race Day!
It's just that easy.
And be sure to take a look at Adam King's First Giving page for some inspiration: www.firstgiving.com/adamking