- Select a photo to use on your personal giving page. You might have a favorite photo of your loved one, or perhaps you’d like to use a picture of you and your loved one with other family and friends.
- Create a personal message about why you believe it’s important to support LBDA and raise awareness about Lewy body dementia.
- Go to www.firstgiving.com/lbda and click on the orange "Get Started" button.
Select the type of page you would like to create:
- Holding or participating in a race, tennis tournament, etc.
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Select this option if you would like to create your page in honor of someone.
- In memory of someone
- Answer some basic questions about the duration of your fundraising. If you're doing a special event, indicate the time and date.
- Enter your e-mail address and click Continue.
- You'll create your account on this page by entering some information about yourself and creating a password.
Select the address for your page:
- The first part of the address will already be there which is www.firstgiving.org/
You will select what you would like the next part to be, for example:
Edit your page:
- Select a title
- Select a target goal
- Upload a photo
- Share your story
- Write a personalized thank you message that your friends and family will receive by e-mail after they have contributed
- Now you are ready to share your new personal web page link with family and friends!
Questions? Please call Davida Morgan Washington at 404.935.6444 ext. 103, or click here to e-mail her.