View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Mom is almost free 

Post Re: Mom is almost free
Sending thoughts, prayers, and a gigantic hug your way. May your mother now care for your Dad and yourself the way ye cared for her during her time of need. Remember to look after yourself also - you will need time for you as well. God Bless, and be proud of the wonderful job you did caring for her,
Ger xxx

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 am

so sorry for your loss.. but glad your mom is at peace and pain free.... my heart goes out to you had your family...your mom was so lucky to have you...bless you for your strength, compassion and unselfish love...
will keep you all in my thoughts~~
cindi

sole CG for hubby.1st symptoms, 2000, at 55. Diag with AD at 62, LB at 64.. vietnam vet..100% ptsd disability,sprayed with agent orange, which doubled chances for dementia. ER visit 1-14,released to memory care..

Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 am

My condolences on the loss of your dear mother.

Thank you for donating her brain to OHSU. Dr. Woljter is working hard to expand their brain bank.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 am

Please except my condolences on the loss of your Mom, I hope that you have some comfort knowing she has been released from this disease, You were a wonderful caregiver, and I know you loved her very much, Someday in the near future the good memories will come forward and the sad memories wil take a back set to the bad ones.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:49 pm
Profile WWW

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom was so lucky to have her loving family surrounding her when she passed. She is now your angel watching over you and your family, and to help your dad with his grief.
~Heidi

Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother - my thoughts and prayers will be with your, your dad, and the rest of your family. Your devotion and care have shown out from all your letters, and I know they must have eased your mother's fears and confusion, and your father's stress. Now I hope you all can rest, grieve together, and remember all the best times ever more vividly.

Laurel

Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:19 pm

I'm so sorry for your tremendous loss. Been thinking about you this weekend but wasn't online much. Prayers for peace and comfort for you, your dad, and all who loved your mom. Peace.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 am

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, I'm so happy that your mom's passing was so peaceful. I know from all your postings that you were a very loving daughter and caregiver and you've given me strength with your thoughts many times.
Ellen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Thank you, everyone. You've all been so helpful with healing, soothing words. I just posted her obituary. It's hard to sum up the life of someone as great as her in such a short piece. It would take a book to fully capture who she was, but maybe this at least gives a glimpse.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:57 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you must be feeling. Watch for them because I know in some way your mom will let you know that she's ok. God Bless.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:05 am

I've been away from the forum for a bit and missed your posts about your mom. I'm sorry for your loss and I am so glad you and your family were with her to the end. We did the same when my mom passed in February and I know what you mean about the special privilege of being part of the goodbye.

Kate

Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2