View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Neupro Patch back on market…. 

Post Neupro Patch back on market….
Neupro Patch coming back on market…

I have been waiting since the time I was diagnosed for this drug to come back on the market…
I was told that this drug would be 'right' for me…..

After my recent DATscan results and my research into what the test results mean, coupled with the clinical trials that were done and the results in the past with dopamine reduction in the areas where I have reduce uptake, and the physical manifestations that the drug supposively works on…..

it looks like this will be a good fit……

here is a link….
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... /en/Neupro®-Approved-U.S.-FDA-Parkinson’s-Disease-Restless

anyone else use or have any experience with this drug?

Craig - Patient - Male - 56 years old - Lewy Bodies diagnosed on March 23, 2011 - cognitive disorder NOS dx 2007 - RBD REM dx 2007 issues for 20+ years - intention tremor 1974 - other issues many years

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 am

Post Re: Neupro Patch back on market….
The PD community has been waiting a long time for this drug to be put back on the market. The patch is super-convenient.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 am

Dr. Boeve wants Coy on this drug. Two other drugs have to be worked into Coy's regimen first, so maybe by the time we're ready the patches will be too. Looking forward to this!

Fri May 18, 2012 7:28 pm

My husband was put on the Neuro Patch to help with his parkinson's problems. He wore the patch for about 18 hours and was in a catatonic state for 21/2 days. So now we are just having to cope with the problem of no meds. that work for him for this particular problem. Hope others don't have this problem.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]