View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Comprehensive help for caregivers 

Post Comprehensive help for caregivers
A while ago I mentioned about a newly-developed online service that would be of tremendous help to caregivers, I think especially for those doing CGing from a distance. It is up and running, and looks like something that would have been a real life-saver, stress reducer, time saver for me when my dad was still alive.
There are 2 parts to it, one is a public website that finds caregiving and healthy aging information from all around the country and organizes it so you don't have to search all over for it:(https://www.trustdots.com/Pages/ResourceLibrary.aspx).
The other part is a private family website where you can communicate and organize caregiving with your family as well as professional caregivers. There is a short video of how to use the site at https://www.trustdots.com/Pages/default.aspx. It looks really easy to use and you can manage care from computers, smart phones, etc.
I hope some of you find this useful. I wish it had been there for my family! If you check it out and/or sign up for it, I think it would be helpful for others on the forum to have feedback about your experience. Lynn

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]