View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Looking for neurologist in MI 

Post Looking for neurologist in MI
My mother is currently in a memory clinic in Battle Creek, MI. Since I live in Indiana, I have been willing to continue to take her to the neurologists at the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, but my mother is having more and more trouble with anxiety and reality and long car rides have become something she is frightened of and that cause whoever the driver is a great deal of trouble. Does anyone know a neurologist that they recommend in lower MI or northern IN? I really need to have the neurologist who works with her have DLB experience. She has had a long run of neurologists and GPs that threw inappropriate medication at her and it is absolutely critical getting someone with the right experience.

Anyway - thanks for any suggestions.

Liz

Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Post Re: Looking for neurologist in MI
Liz,
I checked for others in Indiana and have no other listings other than where you already go . I did check in MI and was wondering if East Lansing is too far, not really knowing that area at all myself !

MSU
Glen Ackerman
517-353-8122

Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]