View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Neurologist recommendation for North Dallas 

Post Neurologist recommendation for North Dallas
My Grandmother has recently started having horrible hallucinations. Her PCP sent us to a Neurologist who thinks she might have LBD. We were unhappy with his lack of bedside manners and inability to get ahold of him or a nurse in a crisis. We are desperate to find a doctor that can help us. I am her granddaughter and we recently lost my mother (her daughter) to a very sudden tragic death. It was right after that that things went so bad so fast with my grandmother.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Post Re: Neurologist recommendation for North Dallas
Hi Crystal,
I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all this, and one right after the other. You're in the right place for getting a reference for someone else in the Dallas area. If you don't find anyone else you can work with the neurologist to get the necessary meds and care plan, and then see your grandmother's doctor for the regular visits. Then you only need go back to the neurologist if/when thing change enough to require medication changes. Welcome to the forum and I hope you find lots of information here.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]