View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment (Borderline LBD) 

Post Diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment (Borderline LBD)
Hello From Rockford, IL. I am a 52 y/o female, diagnosed 12/2012 with MCI (borderline LBD). My Mother (75) died in 2012 from LBD, as did her mother before her. The only thing keep me from being diagnosed with early-onset is I don't have hallucinations, nor to I fall asleep......I am currently taking 10mg Aricept. Looking to talk with others in similar situation.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Post Re: Diagnosed with Mild Cognitive Impairment (Borderline LBD
Welcome to the forum. I'm very sorry to hear that you have to deal with this and at such a young age! Reaching out to others in a similar situation is a great idea though. Hopefully someone will read your post here and connect. Wishing you all the best!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks Gail for your reply. I'm feeling lost right now, trying to keep my life as normal as possible (whatever normal is!) just hoping to talk with others with similar issues.......

Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Welcome, and so sorry for your dx. You may want to post in another part of the forum in the appropriate topic area. I don't think too many people look at this topic, since it's about connecting with others in your local area. If you have a question, issue, etc. about meds, or whatever, you can find an area to post in where you are more likely to get responses.

Take care, Lynn

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]