View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Naturpathic Calming Remedies 

Post Naturpathic Calming Remedies
I am new to this forum, and just wanted to share what I use in addition to some of mom's traditional meds to treat her agitation. it's called "Rescue Remedy" and has 5 Bach Flowers Remedies in the formula. Star of Bethlehem, Rock Rose, Cherry Plum, Impatiens, Clematis and Grape Based Brandy as a preservative. I use 4 drops of this on one wrist, and 4 drops of "StarWest Botanicals" "Body Calm" on the other wrist, and she rubs them together. She always asks if this is the stuff that going to "make her nice".
I also use Rock Rose and Aspen drops in every drink, water or tea, and they seem to help with the unnamed fears she has.
I care for mother, who just had her 90th birthday, in my home. So far, doing well, with all the advice I get!!

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:47 am

Post Re: Naturpathic Calming Remedies
Well, if those have any chance of working for others, and they don't do any harm, I'd sure give them a try! Glad you are finding positive results and hope it keeps on working. Lynn

Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]