View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Treatment options Morphine 

Post Re: Treatment options Morphine
Glad that weight is lifted from your shoulders, Lynn.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 am

Lynn,
Your words telling others to keep fighting for their LO's is great advice, I can only imagine the weight that has been lifted off your shoulders, it doesn't mean of course we won't miss our LO's just means we are OK with the illness gone for our people, it is way to hard to watch our LO's suffer!

I hope you are doing well and you will keep all the wonderful memories of yesteryear close to your heart !
Hugs !

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

Watching my dad suffer was the worst part of this whole ordeal. I had been grieving his loss for about 3 years, when it first became apparent to me that his ability to walk, his social activities, and some of his cognitive skills were slipping. In the last 18 mo. he begged me so many times to "get me out of here", and his sadness and crying about my mom and all the things he couldn't do just broke my heart. I would have done just about anything to end his suffering. When I feel really sad, I concentrate on that - my dad is no longer in the terrible emotional and physical state he was in.
I truly believe that with how our health care system is set up today, in many parts of the country you do have to scrutinize everything that is done and said, and be very vigilant about observing what is really happening. If it takes an argument to protect your LO or get them the care they need and deserve, just do it. My dad taught me to stand up for those who are weaker or don't have a voice. Lynn

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2