View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 "Treatment" section of Feb '07 Article on DLB 
Thanks for posting this, I think it is important information and as long as when a person posts information like this , they include where it came from, there shouldn't be a problem. Bottom line there are many people dealing with LBD and need the information!

You meantion the LBDA for great information, you are correct and I would hope everyone here visits there!
http://www.lewybodydementia.org/

If you look to the left there is a list of intrests and if you click each one it will take you to where you wnat to go!

Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:02 pm

Thank you for this posting, and any others you are inclined to share. I am pretty new here and don't know the "rules," but can't imagine providing info from legitimate sources would be considered anything but valuable . Even vital - we caregivers need as much knowledge as possible.

Medical jargon can be overwhelming. Having a "cheat sheet" of LBD-related terms posted for referencing when reading a new article can help. "Translating" is made easier that way.

Abstracts - summaries - of clinical journal articles are sometimes enough to help us understand the longer piece, too.

So thanks again!

Peace, Lin

Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:41 am

Post Thank you for sharing this!
Robin,

The LBDA positively encourages the sharing of information on LBD! (The only limitation would be something that violates copyright law, so seeking a publisher or author's permission may be required depending what you want to post...)

Thanks,
Angela

Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]