View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Casey Kasem 

Post Casey Kasem
What a sad shame this whole thing is. I cannot imagine the misunderstanding for the entire family. I don't suppose they made arrangements for a post mortem diagnosis. Does any one know? Medical Science is so in need of more tissue to study. That would really make worthwhile News to publish!

"See this lady she's 85 but she's nice" When I joined in 2007 this is the way Mr B. introduced me to the people only he knew,he added "You need to listen to her" he was 89 then, death due to Lewy Body Dementia/pneumonia in 2009.

Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Post Re: Casey Kasem
I'm going to keep up on it. Hopefully the family will. His diagnosis was reported on earlier but for some reason not in the death announcements. Celebrity awareness is on the increase with Whoopi Goldberg on the website and Kelsey Grammar not only plays a character with LBD but he does a PSA about it. I'll post anything I find.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:51 am

Post Re: Casey Kasem
I found something about Casey Kasem's LBD. I tried to attach an article but I couldn't. It's in Huffington Post and it's called "Casey Kasem and Mama Jean." It's a first-hand account from a Care giver.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]