View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Oh, my wicked, wicked heart! 

My husband tells me I don't need things when we shop, and he doesn't have dimentia! LOL. That's why I love to shop by myself! I am going to see if there is a handicapped service where my dad is and maybe we can go to lunch together next week. Lynn

Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 pm

If I had the chance I would love to be able to go by my self! I am still working on that. lol
That would be really great about lunch! I hope ya'll have a great time!
Tammy

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengthens Me! Phil. 4:13

Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 pm

I am glad mom still can get out. It is just after Friday when she totally tripped out on me in Publix. She did not know who I was and was not going anywhere with me and I had to get the managers help just to get her back to the car.that was just inside the door of Publix. Never went shopping. I guess I am a little hessitent in getting out. We will be going to her doc. thurs. Maybe if I am blessed we will be able to go shopping a little. I am really needing to go!! lol
It is hard when they seems to have some sort of real time when they seem to know their state of mind and health. I keep praying mom will never have those now. She would be so devistated. She would want to die. SHe is honestly 99% of the time totally dilusional. In here own world. I just try to play a part in it when ever she allows. :)
I do understand about your LO. I know it must be hard staying in. Or just not being able to lift him in and out. It is hard because it is dead weght.They really can't help with the lifting. The bath room, mom sometimes can lift herself. But her knees are starting to buckle when she walks and when she tries to sit or stand. It is scary watching her. I always am right there to grab her.Well when we can get out again it always turns into a whole day. we get out go to the docs, then have to eat,2 hours for that alone! Then if she is up to it I get to do at least one erron. I will be praying for thursday.
I hope to join you on the chat site soon! I do have hope they will resolve the problem. :)
Tammy

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengthens Me! Phil. 4:13

Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2