View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Strange Eating Habits 

Yes, we are planning to get away for a day! Not sure when, but when it comes it will be great!
Tammy

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengthens Me! Phil. 4:13

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Post Re: Strange Eating Habits
mockturtle wrote:
Anyone else see this in their Lewy Love? My husband has adopted a few odd eating habits. Several months ago he started demanding a fork for his ice cream. Pointing out the inefficiency of such a tool for the food at hand has no effect, of course, so I just go along with it. Last night he put salad dressing on his bread and lasagna but not on his salad.

I'm happy that he's still eating reasonably well. Just wondering if this is a common behavior.

Yes my aunt experiences this type of behavior everyday. Today she put her jelly beans in her coffee and in her oatmeal. For lunch today she put her sandwich in her ice cream bowl and then whispered to me " Can you hear the people talking in here"? She was refering to her small water bottle.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

That's funny! :D Yes, those people are everywhere, aren't they? This morning when I was putting my husband into the shower, he asked if he had to go in there with 'all those other people'. Amazing how many can fit into a small shower!

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Post Juice boxes and milk boxes a lifesaver
My mother's eating habits are now almost completely childlike. She would eat nothing but dessert if she were allowed.

I have found that healthy food packaged for kids works well to get her to eat a bit better. I buy juice boxes and milk boxes (they come with their own little straws and she can't spill) and also little fruit and pudding cups. Little individual cottage cheese cups are also nice.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Yep, those little plastic cups are nice. So much easier for them to get at with a spoon than to chase food around on a plate with a knife and fork. I put a lot of his food into a custard cup for that reason.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3