View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 traveling 

So glad to hear your trip went well and your LO is doing quite good. Isn't it amazing how he didn't want to come home?? :) I am so happy you went to Fl. for the winter. I think its easier taking care of the LOs in a warmer climate. At least you can get around, get out and walk in the fresh air without falling on ice. A journal is a great way to track things. I found ours the other day and read a few pages...however, it made me very sad, brought back some of the memories I am trying to forget so I put it away for a while again.
Sad to hear of the loss of your aunt. Its not easy loosing those we are close too.
I think something is going aorund. I had the flu shots but caught a bug that lasted almost a week. Of course it started two hours before I had 6 people in for dinner. Mustered through that and then stayed in bed for most of the week. While it may sound selfish ...I must say, it is a luxury being able to go to bed and take care of myself now. While caregiving we just can't do that.
Take care and enjoy that nice Wisconsin spring weather!
Hug for you and the LO today.
Dianne

Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3