View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Food sensitivities 

Post Food sensitivities
This is my first posting and I want to thank you all so much for sharing from the bottom of your hearts and helping me so much with my LO - how our walks are so simliar. I noticed some of you saying that you thought some of your LO's had food sensitivities and this struck a cord with me. I had my LO tested by a Naturopath and you wouldn't believe his sensitivities. Since golng on a strict diet and with some medications from the ND there has been a marked improvement in some areas. I'm not expecting a "cure" for LBD, but is he can have a better quality of life - less agitated, more mobile etc. it will be so wonderful Have any of you had a similar experience?

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Can you please keep us posted on this. This is very interesting. Thanks ~Lori

Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:01 am

Mother's pain management doctor is very into health and wellness- we've used lethicin, vitamin D3(she tested very low) -it really helped for a long time. we've been very careful about diet for several years- no prepacked stuff, very little meat, lots of vegies and fresh fruit.
Sharon

Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]