View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Remembering SharonN's husband 

Post Remembering SharonN's husband
Quote:
I wanted you to know my husband, Cliff North, passed away on Sunday, Aug 9.

SharonN, I almost missed this notice of the death of your husband which was under the topic [rightly so] Brain Donations... May I add my condolences to the others already offered. You only joined us in January but in the short time you were here, it was obvious the care and love you were providing Cliff. I send my thoughts and prayers for you and sincerely hope you are able to begin healing for yourself.

Dorthea

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Post Remembering
Manymoons, I read of your loss with great sadness. It seems sometimes that sadness crowds out all other emotions. Although we caregivers are slogging through a time of great weariness from the burdens of the Lewys, thoughts of our LO dying are strange and scary. I know we all want the horrors of Lewyland to pass and for our LO to finally have peace but who are we by the time it comes? I know you are strong from all your sharing these past few years, but I hope you feel the comfort and love that everyone in this forum has for you.

Thank you for all the times you have lifted my spirits and put words to my emotions.

Joy

Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Post big hugs to you, ManyMoons
I know what it is to lose a husband and also to lose a loved one to LBD (or something very much like it). I wish that experience somehow provided me with magic words that I could now send to help with the healing or ease the pain. Just the obvious: Gather friends and family; lean on them; pamper yourself however you can. There's no Official Way to grieve. Do it your way in your own time. When the pain gets so bad you can't bear it, take things five minutes at a time, or even one minute at a time. Big hugs, my friend. Franks2ndaughter

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]