View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 LBD brain research. Postmortem. 

Post LBD brain research. Postmortem.
For Robin; Do you know if any postmortem examinations are done at Louisiana State University Medical or Tulane Medical in New Orleans or Jackson MS or McComb MS or Hammond LA or ? ... well, you see the area I'm interested in.

"See this lady she's 85 but she's nice", This is the way my husband, Mr B., introduced me in 2006 to the people only he knew. Death due to pneumonia. Lewy Body Dementia diagnosed post mortem at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville Florida.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:31 am

Let me ask.... I'm assuming you are talking about brain post-mortem, not body post-mortem. (These would be handled by different people.)

I'm also assuming that the funeral home you intend to use is located in Baton Rouge, LA.

What medical centers, if any, are in McComb, MS or Hammond, LA? Hopefully we can find something in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or, worst case (because it'll be more expensive), Jackson, MS.

Would you mind sending me an email so that I have your email address? I'd rather communicate that way about this matter. You can send me an email by using the EMAIL button at the bottom of each of my posts.

Robin

Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]