View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 LBD one page info sheet 

Post LBD one page info sheet
At one point there was a one page info sheet on the website that could be printed out to give to ER physicians, EMT personnel, anyone who needed to quickly understand what LBD was. The middle section was divided into specific LBD symptoms, symptoms that resemble Parkinsons and additional symptoms. I haven't been able to find it on the site as I'd like to download it to print out when needed.

I found it so useful today when my husband, after seemingly having no interest in discussing his LBD, finally asked to know exactly what was wrong with him. I was able to give him this sheet, he could read it quickly and we finally talked about it. Apparently he had thought his problems were related to a fifteen year old operation even though he has sat through three years of doctor's visits, tests and even a hospitalization. What a relief...I expect for him too. Can anyone direct me to the location? Thanks.

Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Post Re: LBD one page info sheet
What we had here I think was lost when web site crashed a while back but looking around I found this, I hope helps !

Try this link:
http://www.lbda.org/sites/default/files ... eet-ec.pdf

Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks, Irene. That is the one. I hope it goes back on the site? It was very helpful.
Ann

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:45 am

Hi Ann-

This fact sheet is on our website under Publications for Professionals. The fact sheet is the first listing.
Glad you helped her with this Irene! Thank you!

Toy

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]