View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Coy wears the pants in this house -- but they are mine! :) 

Post Coy wears the pants in this house -- but they are mine! :)
Today I mentioned to Coy that he seemed to be wearing my jeans. Yeah, he said, I kinda wondered about that. If I have time after breakfast I'll change them. He wound up wearing them all day, including to the day program.

Jeans are jeans, right? Pretty unisex. Except these were a stretch fabric with a flare at the cuffs, from Coldwater Creek. They looked retro on him. He should have had long sideburns and a double knit leisure jacket! :lol: It didn't bother him so it didn't bother me. At least they didn't have a lace butterfly on the butt.

It occured to me that I should be able to wear Coy's jeans, if mine fit him. Then I remembered he wears elderly-gentlemen tailored jeans by Haggar, and that prospect became less appealing.

Sometimes ol' Lewy is pretty entertaining.

Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Post Re: Coy wears the pants in this house -- but they are mine!
You should have put some good disco music on and danced with him in that get-up!!! That was an uplifting posting!

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 am

I'm glad you can see the humor in some of these situations. Sometimes I feel like my life is a sitcom. :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Quite a few years ago--well pre-Lewy--we were on vacation and getting dressed in our hotel room. We both had identical LLBean khaki pants and he came out of the bedroom angry because I had 'shrunk his pants' and he couldn't even zip them. Of course, he was wearing mine. :lol:

Pat [68] married to Derek [84] for 38 years; husband dx PDD/LBD 2005, probably began 2002 or earlier; late stage and in a SNF as of January 2011. Hospitalized 11/2/2013 and discharged to home Hospice. Passed away at home on 11/9/2013.

Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Pat, funny how that same laundry load shrunk his and stretched yours out, huh? :lol:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]