View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Exercise for Early Stage LBD 

Post Re: Exercise for Early Stage LBD
Dear Kelli - I'm writing from the perspective of one who wishes she was always the 'loving wife.' Believe me, it's hard. I keep telling myself that Dale is ill and can't help what he does... but I'm far from always being sweet and loving to him.

Most of the time now, I am in the 'nursing' mode. He 'loses' his slippers and we look all around the house because he has hidden them. (Happened yesterday.) I forget that he needs the long hug that tells him everything is OK.

He has changed. He looks more like an 'ancient father time' than the 'prince charming' that I married. It's hard to look at 'father time' and think of 'charming.' I think I understand your mother - and I'm sad for all of you. Please try to be patient with her.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am

Post Re: Exercise for Early Stage LBD
Kelli, no one is seeing you as judgmental at all!! I fully agree that your dad is blessed to have you!
It is hard to see a hubby the same way as they age so rapidly before your eyes.
That extra measure of love you are giving your dad is making a difference, I am sure.
PatS

Author of [i]Treasures in the Darkness: Extending Early Stage of LBD...[i][/i] [url]http://www.amazon.com/Treasures-Darkness-Extending-Alzheimers-Parkinsons/dp/1466428228/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334092686&sr=8-1[/url]

Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 am

Post Re: DVD excerise for People living w/PD
I still have 4 DVD's for excerise, by Dr. Robert Hauser, MD. It is simple, and you don't need equipment. As long as your LO can understand and follow simple directions, they may be able to benefit from this.

If you would like one please send me a PM with your address and I'd be happy to sent it along.

Take Care,
Gerry

Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2