View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Bringing grandchildren to visit 

Post 'learning' - Lynn

This has nothing to do with the visit of Grandchildren... but along with the kids, we're always learning....

Yes, Lynn, I learned that there are three women in the bedroom.... and that we attended a 'meeting' last night and that Dale can't find the paperwork from that meeting .... and that Dale really needs to contact his insurance agent because he needs to make sure that our 'errors and omissions' coverage is current.

I learned that Dale's legs hurt today because he insisted that he needed to ride his exercise bike last night even when I suggested that he had done enough exercise for the day.

In fact, I'm learning that yesterday was a very good day... and today is rotten. :cry:

Yes, I'm always Learning.... UGH! :twisted: I'll bet you are too.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Post Re: Bringing grandchildren to visit
Leone - do something for YOU today, even if it's little, and even if it isn't a massage! LOL Can you get a respite for a little while by having someone else come in and watch over your LO? Sounds like you REALLY need a break. Lynn

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Post Lynn
My goodness.... You seem to think I'm in bad shape. I'm not! I have a housekeeper and a gardener working today. Dale is resting and I'm playing on the computer. I'm not working! How bad can that be? What makes you think I need a rest? :shock:

Words written on a computer certainly can be misunderstood! I'm doing fine.... Really! If I needed or wanted to go somewhere, I would. I'm financially secure. I have a large home in a lovely neighborhood. I am planning a trip to California with Dale at the end of January.

I'm not sure why you think my descriptions of Dale's nutty activities are anything but humorous. He is a generally happy man and we both laugh. He is like a five year old.... and he knows it.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Post Re: Bringing grandchildren to visit
I guess there are so many on here who are so stressed by all they deal with! You are lucky he is still well enough to travel - that is fantastic. Take advantage of yours and his health while you can. There are a lot of people on this forum whose LOs cannot travel, which can make life very difficult.
Glad you have a housekeeper and gardener - that takes a lot of responsibilities from you that you don't have to keep up with yourself.
Lynn

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2