View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 elastic waist pants cure the cleaning of the bathroom 

Post elastic waist pants cure the cleaning of the bathroom
I gave up trying to stop the urine accidents from the walls and floor. I bought elastic jeans and a riser that you attach your own toilet seat to. I fortunately (after alot of effort) convinced him to sit down to urinaate. He gets very confused on the clothing issue. I didn't want him to wear sweatpants and found a variety of fabric ones in waist/pant length choices in the Penney's cataog. At night I use thre NON SPILLABLE urinal by his bedside.
We have to use a stand around the toilet in order for him to stand up as grab bars are too difficult for him

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Thanks for the tips! Do you mean that you found a variety of plastic jeans/pants through the JCPenney's catalogue?

I'm curious as to why the grab bars are difficult. Are they too big in diameter or not in the right place?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 am

Post elastic pants
OOPS= no the pants are "jeans" so they have a zipper even though he cannot use it. With the elastic waist he can just pull them down to go to the bathroom. Our shower has odd configurations and I had to have very short grab bars that are not found at our local stores.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]