View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Very Helpful Book 

Post Very Helpful Book
Good morning! I just borrowed the book "How to Care for Aging Parents" by Virginia Morris from the local hospital/med school library. There were a lot of chapters I wish I'd read BEFORE my dad got so ill last year. There are a lot of good tips and ideas and information that are helpful to me now as well. I am considering getting copies for some of my friends who have elderly parents and seem about as clueless as I was last year this time about picking up small changes in behavior which may be indicators of something bigger. And, in general, there's just a lot of good stuff in it. I know some of you will find it helpful. Lynn

Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:14 am

Just ordered it, Lynn. Now if I can only find time to read it!

Thanks for the advise.

Kate

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Great - I hope you find it as helpful as I have. I read more this morning that was super helpful. Lynn

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]