View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Source - TENA products 

Post Adult Briefs Experience
O.K, I haven't been able to get to the store lately and it's that time of the month. I'm completely out. What to do? I just happen to have a pair of TENA briefs that I got as a sample over the internet. Hey, I know that my LO is going to be incontinent, probably sooner rather than later. I also remember that when I wanted her to try on a pair of underwear with padded hips (to protect from falls) she said, "you try them on first". I stripped immediately and tried them on in front of her. Why not do the same with pull-ups?

Today's experiment is wearing a pair of TENA Super Absorbancy pull-ups. They're not uncomfortable but I can tell immediately that I (and my LO) will need a larger pair. And I bet they make my butt look big.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Can you make it to a medical supply store? Or grocery stores and pharmacies have pull-ups you can buy.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:37 pm

LOL! My husband has no butt so they fit him fine. And we get them at WalMart, where they are cheaper than ordering them direct. Also, you can download $1 off coupons from the Tena website! :)

Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Now I REALLY hope I never need incontinence "clothing". Even when I was a size 2 I had a big butt! LOL!

Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2