View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Michael J. Fox and Dr. Oz will appear on Oprah on March 31 

Post Michael J. Fox and Dr. Oz will appear on Oprah on March 31
Hear what Michael J. Fox and Dr. Oz have to say about the latest developments in Parkinson's disease research. This Tuesday, March 31st, on The Oprah Winfrey Show. You also might be interested in reading the comments, many of which have to do with LBD.

I am new to this forum, although I was involved with the MSA forum several years ago. My father was suspected of having MSA/Parkinsonism about 10 years ago. He has orthostatic hypotension, some tremors, rigidity, hardly walking at all now, and, as of the last month or so, has developed hallucinations and paranoid delusions. Doctors are all over the place on the diagnosis but they think it is LBD now. We take it day by day. My father says he has bad days and worse days. Thankfully, he still retains his sense of humor. :D

--Colette from D.C.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Post We needed that
Thanks for the timely reminder. I knew it already but I think sometimes I've been around Mr B. so long I don't remember things either... Old age or something else... Oh well, whatever?? Thanks from all of us!

DrP

"See this lady she's 85 but she's nice" When I joined in 2007 this is the way Mr B. introduced me to the people only he knew,he added "You need to listen to her" he was 89 then, death due to Lewy Body Dementia/pneumonia in 2009.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 pm

I posted about this here:
http://lbda.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1457
Sounds like an interesting show.
Robin

Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]