View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Just returned again 

Post Just returned again
Hi my name is Ken and I live over the pond in the UK

I was a member until early last year, when I dropped out of many things, as I was doing too much and could not keep up. But today I felt that it was time to return again, and get involved while I can still do it.

My memory is worse than it was before, hence my problem logging in and forgetting my new password, but I am here.

I used to be a member of the Alzheimer's Society's Chat room "Talking Point" where I was also a moderator, and enjoyed doing it on my good days.

I am also a Ambassador with the UK based Lewy Body Society , which I believe has links with this group, but sadly they don't have online groups like this where you can share information.

Apart from that I travel around, giving talks to groups and Universities in the UK, where dementia is the main topic, as I want to raise the profile of the illness and try to remeove the stigma.

Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:18 am

Post Re: Just returned again
Welcome back Ken. Glad you are able to share your knowledge and experience with others to raise awareness about dementia. I hope you are getting good care so you can keep doing so well. Lynn

Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi Lynn

Apart from a chest infection, I am fine thank you and starting to look for a new challenge to keep my brain active while I can still do it.

Its good to be back again and I look forward to keeping up with the topics

Ken

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:07 am

Welcome Ken. It sounds like you keep yourself very busy. Always take care of you first! Glad you're up to joining again.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]