View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 new at joining forum 

Post Re: new at joining forum
Hi, Pat,
I know exactly where you are:) I have been seeing your book on this forum and have been meaning to order it. I am going to do it right now and read it during Christmas break. I have written a book about my mother who had either a mental illness or Alzheimers. They treated her for both as some time or other. I am going to do a second part about my daughter who was abused by her husband for six years. That part is too difficult to put on paper so I haven't finished it. I may need to get some advice from you about getting it published.

Robert had a good week after starting the Excelon Patch. He had energy, was alert, and the incontinence slowed down for a few days. A few memory issues, but the confusion wasn't as bad.His long-term memory really got better as he could remember things that I hadn't thought of in years. Yesterday, he began to feel bad again. Today, he says his body is pulling to the right side, he almost fell getting out of bed last night, and the incontinence is back full-fledged. His energy level is not as good either, but still quite an improvement from what he was before starting the patch.

Thanks for your response. I will try the alcohol and maybe order some of that cream that takes off the residue. Merry Christmas to you and your family:)

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 am

Post Re: new at joining forum
Patsy, I would be happy to share with you about publishing ideas when you are ready. Just shoot an email my way and we can do it privately. Writing is a very healing thing.

The book has 30 pages of tips in the back that cover a number of situations. Much of it I covered in narrative form in the memoir section, but some of it is new information. Especially do not miss the tips section on Managing Medicines and Supplements. That part can save you a lot of grief and is hard-to-find information in one place.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Pat

Author of [i]Treasures in the Darkness: Extending Early Stage of LBD...[i][/i] [url]http://www.amazon.com/Treasures-Darkness-Extending-Alzheimers-Parkinsons/dp/1466428228/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334092686&sr=8-1[/url]

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2