View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 56 Yr old Husband - LBD diagnosis 

Post Re: 56 Yr old Husband - LBD diagnosis
I just joined the forum looking for similar stories to mine. My husband is also 56. He was a very high functioning air traffic controller who just started getting some weird symptoms a few years ago. They are fairly certain he has LBD, because he has the sleep disorder, and the fluctuation in symptoms. He also has a lot of syncope, even requiring a trip to the hospital for stitches. He hasn't had any hallucinations that I am aware of. We have been married nearly 31 years, and I feel VERY sorry for myself, I can't imagine how it feels as a newlywed. Anyway, you are not alone.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Post Re: 56 Yr old Husband - LBD diagnosis
Welcome, and you may want to start your own post under Introductions so more people are likely to see it. So sorry for what you are going through. It is a very difficult thing to deal with so make sure you are getting the best medical care for your LO AND taking care of yourself. You will need your strength and health, and you can get lots of support here as well as information. Lynn

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2