View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New to LBD 

Post New to LBD
Hello! I am Jennifer, my grandmother was recently diagnosed with LBD in February 2010. I found this site through extensive internet research since we are so new to this disease and had never heard of it. My mother (only child and works full-time) is her primary caregiver and my husband and I have her one weekend a month, more if needed. We believe we are in very early stages and we have lots of questions and concerns and I am excited to find this group to help us!!

Wed May 12, 2010 10:44 am

Hi Jenny - so sorry about your grandmother but she is lucky to have supportive relatives who can take care of her at this point. You've come to the right place for info., support, whatever you need. There are kind, knowledgeable people on this forum who have "been there, done that" and some, like yourself, whose LO has just started this debilitating journey. I wish I'd known about this disease and this forum a year ago - I might have had a lot fewer "surprises" in the past 11 months. Take care of yourself too and visit the forum and chat often. It's a life saver for me. Lynn

Wed May 12, 2010 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]