View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New to LBD Forum 

Post New to LBD Forum
I am looking forward meeting new people thru this forum, I have been on a Parkinson's Forum for several months and find it very helpful in caring for my husband. He is 68 and was diagnosed with Parkinson's about 3 years ago, and about 2 months ago was diagnosed with LBD. He seems to be hallucinating alot more lately and is having a hard time realizing where he is. He is incontinent, need help dressing, and someone has to be home with him most of the time. (I may leave him in front of the tv while I go to grocery store for 1 hr.) I work out of the home 3 days a week and we have a caregiver for those days. I have alot of family help also, so I am very fortunate.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome Mary Jean and sorry you have to be here. It's a great place to share stories, information and just let your hair down when you need to. There are so many supportive people here who are going through or have gone through just about everything you will experience with these diseases.
Also, get on the chat when you have a chance because it's another wonderful place for support!
You are indeed very lucky you have a lot of support! All the best, Lynn

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Welcome to this forum MJ. I believe we are both on the same PD forum. I hope that you get some good advice and helpful suggestions here.
Lorraine

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Welcome to the LBDA forums, sorry for you need but glad you found us, Visit often and post freely , I only ask that you please stay in the areas that best fit your question or comment, I know you will recieve great information and friendships here!

Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]