View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hi I 'm Sally 

Post Hi I 'm Sally
Hi my name is sally, me and my five kids take care of my husdand who has Lewy Body Dimentia. We have been married for 53 years and he is 72 yrs. old. All of our family live close to us on our farm. My husband was dx a year and half ago but, he had symptoms for years before that and then he started falling on a reg. baisis. After spending 3 weeks in the hospital we finally got the LBD dx.
I am looking forward to talking to people who are going through the same thing.
sallys

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Sorry you've had to join us here but welcome. Wonderful that you have so much family support!
Robin

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Welcome, Sally! My husband also has LBD and I have gained so much valuable information, encouragement and support from people on this forum! Read as many of the previous posts as you have time to read and ask as many questions as you like. Or just cry on our shoulders or whine if you feel like it! :) --Pat

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Welcome to the LBDA forums, I too am sorry for your need to be here but am glad you found us, Lots of information and helpful people here, I just ask that as you want to post a question or a comment that you try to go to the area's most fitting, it helps also as you are sure to get more replies!

Also want to mention there is a spouse support group online if you are interested !

Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Sally - I, too, am glad you found this site. Between all the great comments, support and advice on the forum and the people on the chat who are so supportive, you'll find you are in good company. There are so many people who have a lot of experience and knowledge. And like Pat, aka Mockturtle says, if you just need to whine or a shoulder to cry on, that's ok too! Lynn

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]