View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New from New Zealand 

Post New from New Zealand
Hello - my 73 year old husband has also gone from Neurosurgeons to psychologists to psychiatrists and at last our GP diagnosed LBD! What a relief then to find this web page and find others who understand the problem. I began to think I was becoming paranoid over the depression and the inability to cope with the simplist tasks - turning on the TV, dialling the phone, etc. I found the article on possible phases particularly helpful and very relevant - but scary. My man was an active business exec, mayor of the town, church elder and now he struggles to be motivated in any way.
What a wretghed disease this is!

Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

Barb, This is a horrible disease and like so many others, you will use this forum as a life line. I've been reading and posting for over 2 yrs and have received a wealth of information and suggestion on how others have handled a situation. I start each day wondering what our "new normal" will be. Continue to read and post, we're all here for each other.

Take Care,
Gerry

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:10 am

Welcome to the LBDA forums, I am sorry for your need to be here, but I know you will find guidance anfd comfort here, we have many seasoned caregivers.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]